I mean, it's canon? I don't really see the point of the question here, they're a group of friends and within that group of friends Frank is Julie's boyfriend and vice versa Julie is Frank's girlfriend. Beyond that it doesn't really matter..
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The ######### is this question? Uhhh, Susie and Joey I guess?
I mean, it's canon? I don't really see the point of the question here, they're a group of friends and within that group of friends Frank is Julie's boyfriend and vice versa Julie is Frank's girlfriend. Beyond that it doesn't really matter..
what an interesting question
where is the 'myself' option?
...
The Legion is a polycule. I don't make the rules.
Suzie and Joey sounds nice. But I actually ship Frank and David just because. Lmao.