This is perfect timing.
release a new patch that messes the game up completely and start a limited event that brings out all the Try hard players in the game.
I know that that always happens with limited time events but still this is just too perfect.
To be clear before people jump down my throat. I'm not saying that everyone is a try hard and yes you can still escape matches but yet again offerings for bonus points mean nothing since the games are over far to quickly. the broken hit boxes do not help in that regard
Comments
Freddy's release had the perfect timing: free weekend + double bloodpoint event = tons of bad reviews from 10 hour players.
Releasing a broken patch & an event during this is peak BHVR performance if u ask me.
Not a first, not the last.
The new update and issues that came with it made a few people leave.
Hence why i'm mainly playing killer this patch, less issues on one side.
I might have to start doing the same thing.
but I truly feel the survivor pain.
This actually happens every event.
already said that
Backing you up
I am legit not having fun with DBD with this new update. The hit boxes are insane. Spawn points are wonky. The animations suck. But I want to do the event and just try to get enough points and challenges to progress. I don’t or can’t even care anymore about winning. I haven’t had a match in a long time where the killer doesn’t absolutely stomp everyone. Even the “weaker” killers seem to be going to town in matches.