Why are custom Items, Offerings and Perks, removed from the game?

So, I have Played DBD for years, and for the majority of that time I have used custom items perks and offering ... Because lets be honest. most of this game looks badly designed.

So i use coloured in perks, coloured offerings and also coloured items as it brings something that looks good to the game. This didn't change how the ran the game only how it looks and even then its not helping you in game it's just to make it look better.

So why did they get rid of the custom icons, like I hate the look of all of there Character Profiles, Perks, Items + Add-ons, Offerings, Status Effects and so on.

I Understand the bigger issue is the Shitboxes, but can we please understand or at least acknowledge that getting rid of this gets rid of the personal and interesting loadouts from streamers or just other players.

Honestly in my opinion this is one of DBD darkest times and that's sad as it my favourite game, i hope they fix it before they do any long lasting damage ... Devs i am disappointed and this patch proves you got no clue what you are doing.

Comments

  • You really can't complain about a non-supported feature.

    People will figure out how to do it again.

  • I understand it not supported, and someone will figure out how to do it again (MAYBE) but it will take so much time to show the whole community.

    I have a theory that they are going to add item addon and offerings to the game store and proper sell out ... and if thats the case its just sad and i have lost faith the devs care