Snow capped pants for billy
They are literally the default pants
What gives devs?
Literally putting default cosmetics in the rift
They are literally the default pants
What gives devs?
Literally putting default cosmetics in the rift
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is why I don’t buy the battle pass
It's in the free pass iirc
Oh in that case I guess? But it’s still really low effort alongside 90% of the pass
How dare you, we have the privilege of getting the mobile DBD cosmetics from a year ago and this is how you act?!
Still low effort but atleast I don't have to pay for it ig
It's slightly different after checking, it seems a bit brighter, but one noticable change (albeit minor) is at the back its blue towards the top.
So I'm still not blind or totally crazy... They look exactly the same. Shame.
they are absolutely identical.
the change in tone or anything you might percieve as a difference is just the campfire in the background.
this skin is just the same model and texture.