My Ghostface Build
I'm running Sloppy Butcher, Nurses Calling, Ruin, and Whispers (all tier 3).
I just started playing this game a couple weeks ago but I've got ghost to level 50 and am having a lot of success with these perks. I have yet to unlock BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, or Pop
What do you think? I've heard Ruin isnt as good anymore but it's really helping with Ghost's map pressure I find.
Comments
Welcome! I think instead of ruin you can use pop goes the weasel or corrupt. Hex perks without undying is a gamble.
I'm still in lower ranks so people are kind of bad and don't ever find the totem lol. I'll switch it when I get a bit higher up
Alright. I mean it's a good old build if you have quick hooks and pressuring gens for ruin value. I said that because new players tending to tunnel one person all game or off the hook with the result no ruin value if survivors doing gens.
That is a good build, although I would recommend replacing ruin with a more reliable slowdown such as CI or pop.
I watched a lot of True Talent playing Ghost and I noticed he's constantly pressuring gens. I started doing that and Ruin works well so far at lower ranks. You are absolutely correct that good players will make finding and destroying Ruin a priority in higher ranks.
SB/NC/Whispers are great on GF. Ruin is meh since it can be cleansed early with no Undying.
Corrupt/BBQ would be the best options since they would give you early game pressure and good info , respectively
I'm currently putting my points into leatherface for bbq :)