Event Items in the Bloodweb and BP reward with the Offering

First of all I'm glad that we can get the firecracker again and a new Toolbox as well.

I have a question: Why do we only get one event item in the (P3) Lv50 bloodweb? Yes, you can get 2 or even 3 in one BW but it is really rare. And most times I get the Offering. Below Lv50 I get almost double items for the same amount of BP.

This is what I got with about 200k BP (aka ~4x Lv 50) on a freshly P3ed Sheryl:

20210211171401_1.jpg 20210211171404_1.jpg

Note: Yes, somehow I got a 3rd Year firecracker.

This is what I got with about 700k BP (aka 14 Lv 50) on Jeff (I used shards/archive as well):

20210211180139_1.jpg 20210211180132_1.jpg

Note: I only got 3 firecrackers btw. I had one from before. I used one Toolbox and 2 offerings.


Could you plese adjust the spawn rates of event items so that we can get 1 Offering and 1 item (toolbox or cracker, I also would take both :D) on Lv50? The BP we get extra with the Offering don't even suffice to get you the next BW.

The last match, when I used the Offering, there were less than 4k BP extra for all 5 gens we did! That is about 800BP extra for one gen! Back in the days it was 3k or 4k I think! I don't know if it's bugged, but could you please adjust this? (Screenshot will follow.)

Edit: Either I forgot the offering in that match or it was bugged. I got 3k BP for the gens. That's OK.


Than you and stay healthy!

Comments

  • I really hope they increase the spawn rates. I'd like to load up on firecrackers since they are my favorite item.