Pig can't go into school bus from one side

Hi yesterday I played Pig on Autoheaven and there's a school bus. On one side the entrance part is pretty narrow and the survivors could fit through there but the piggy didn't. Tried that several times. I didn't take a screenshot but if it's important I will do so.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • This one happens with multiple killers. I saw a streamer with demo that cant get through. CoconutRTS clipped it on YouTube in his video "4.5.0. compilation".


  • @michella1393 said:

    Hi yesterday I played Pig on Autoheaven and there's a school bus. On one side the entrance part is pretty narrow and the survivors could fit through there but the piggy didn't. Tried that several times. I didn't take a screenshot but if it's important I will do so.

    This also happens to trapper too btw seems like it's a height problem for some killers I dunno