An option in settings to mute hooked survivor screams
It would be nice, especially in the case of survivors like elodie the yodeler
It would be nice, especially in the case of survivors like elodie the yodeler
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I'm not mistaken you can hit the survivor to stop the screaming after a hook
Yeah you can just whack them once after hook. It can be taken as BM, but in the case of Elodie it's a public service.
I'm on about when I'm survivor
I dont particularly want to hear the solo queue elodie without calm spirit yodel the entity awake
That would be great. Sometimes I avoid teams with a Nancy because her scream is just so shrill and awful.
Elodie actually got her scream volume reduced! So I guess Laurie is retaking the throne for now
Then why do my ears still bleed?
Might want to get that checked out. She’s sounds fine to me now