Legion broken now?
I played two matches of legion today and I keep getting stuck in objects... I'm okay with getting stuck but I don't have a step bro to help me get unstuck so I have to melee until I'm loose. Anyone else having this?
I played two matches of legion today and I keep getting stuck in objects... I'm okay with getting stuck but I don't have a step bro to help me get unstuck so I have to melee until I'm loose. Anyone else having this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's the quarantine weight gain. I didn't know the devs made things so realistic.
Is this why I haven't fought a single Legion since the update? They all got too fat so they're at home.
Oh believe me people are playing plenty of legion