Has anyone been to Disturbed Ward since the update?

In the last 2 days I've seen probably 10-15 Charred Wedding Photographs for Crotus Prenn Asylum and none of them have gone to Disturbed Ward. Even the rounds that don't have the wedding photos and still go to Crotus Prenn are still always Father Campbell's Chapel and not Disturbed Ward. Did they disable Disturbed Ward or do I just have rotten luck? I play on switch with crossplay off and it's the same thing with The Pied Piper. When you offer Pied Piper on switch without crossplay you never go to any Badham maps. (The only difference is with Charred Wedding Photograph you can still go to Father Campbell's Chapel).

Comments

  • Yes, I've gotten it randomly.

    That sounds like a bug for the switch version.

  • Couldn’t get there yesterday, but today about 80% of my games have gone there! It’s beautiful! Well worth the wait you’re experiencing!

    Fair warning though, they’ve installed little knee-high fences along the little rubble piles around that central building. This makes that big loop super dangerous. Wider loop path in general and you can easily get hung up on objects that you barely notice as path blockers.