Use adept icons in the HUD/UI
From this:
To this:
This is by far, the best idea I have ever seen scatter in the DbD community (and also quite simplistic). Not only does it capture the magic of Dead by daylight but it also looks very organized and uniquely pretty!
Do it for the community devs, please!


Comments
I really like/ love this as it’s thematic and simple BUT my inner Graphic Designer is screaming right now.
Reminder this is just an example, this whole post is all about spreading the idea of changing the ugly icons survivor icons and replace it with the adept icons, it wasn’t supposed to show what the new hud should look like.
and if you haven’t realized it yet, I am not the one who made the picture above, it’s just a picture I found on google (Credits to whoever made it) and I used it here to express what I would like to see for a new hud. Have a nice day!