What is wrong with movement?
Movement is still the same, isn't it? I mean, I still can moonwalk and pretty much every other thing that I was able to do before the update, so I really can't get what is wrong.
I guess everybody complain about bug with hitbox/latency/killer lunge range, but how, I repeat, HOW it's connected with movement? Movement wasn't changed since game release, right? But this is just my guess, maybe movement is really broken RN but I just can't notice it, so please give me an example of movement being broken, I beg you, or explain how it is connected with hitbox/latency/killer lunge range bug
Comments
I like the new animations but my discord friends say that the old ones used to look more survival-like and the current ones are like having a load of ######### inside the pants
I'm on console so this might differ from you (assuming you're on PC cus you can moonwalk).
Ever since they changed the animations, myself & others have noticed that you can barely swerve & 360 now. This is because animations change up what you can do & how smooth it is to do it. In this case, it's disappointing because I'd always do that as a last resort and now I don't have the option anymore.
Not to mention, it just looks clunky in general. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the new animations (except idle), but damn do they need to tweak it a bit lol
Some of the new animations look nice, like having survivors actually fall over instead of teleporting to the ground.
Survivors running while injured looks way weirder now though.
I saw some survivors trying and failing to moonwalk last night. I've never learned how to do it myself though so MAYBE it's still possible?
I don't know how hitboxes have been affected but I heard they recently got touched up for killers like Huntress and Charlotte. Can't guarantee that it's true though. I've honestly never minded Huntress hitboxes since you can learn with experience when your hitbox is showing and when it's not. I'm starting to get used to Victor's wonky hitboxes as well.