Nerf hitboxes
With the new update that released it seems hitboxes became much worse whenever i played as killer i hit survivors where i really shouldn't so i'd like the devs to nerf hitboxes
With the new update that released it seems hitboxes became much worse whenever i played as killer i hit survivors where i really shouldn't so i'd like the devs to nerf hitboxes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree with this, as bad as the hitboxes were before they were nowhere near as unfair as they are now.
The survivor movements were the only thing imo that they did right in this update the hud is meh but hitboxes are the biggest issue imo
The hitboxes are absolutely crazy. I have a clip of Bubba hitting me from a window on the second floor while I was halfway through my fall
Hit boxes are ridiculous. One example is when I’m close to a survivor, there’s no obstruction & miss where it should’ve been a hit. I also got hits that I should’ve never got. Devs know how to drop the ball with each update