4.5.0 chapter update is one of the worst in the whole games history
Just want to preface this: I've been playing dbd for about 3 years and am really invested into this game (time, money, etc).
I have a lot of issues and qualms with this update. The fact that there was a UI change when it wasn't asked for, the fact that hitboxes for survivor have gotten exponentially worse, the fact that there are inaccessibility issues such as the red/red for exhaustion. However, one of if not the biggest issue is the lack of care that the devs have repeatedly shown to this community. Why was none of the feedback taken from the PTB taken into consideration with this update? Why is the community constantly dismissed? We are the backbone of the game, we are the ones who play the game so why are we ignored when majority of us say that heres real issues that need to be fixed but instead we get a ######### new UI with no kinds of customization options? Or the fact that hitboxes have gotten incredibly worse? I understand Im repeating myself but I am just so frustrated. Why should I spending so much time in a game where Im getting hit through a downed pallet? Why am I constantly looking for what gen were on or not seeing how much my exhaustion is at because of the unsmart idea of putting red/red? When will the devs listen to the community.
Sorry if this is all over the place, Im just really sick of it all.
Comments