How do you feel about Small Maps?
Just curious. For me it mostly depends on the killer. Though no matter what case I always hate the swamps. I usually like the meat plant but when I went up against a Nurse, who by the way, can teleport all over the map with ease cause it’s not a big map, we got demolished quickly. Only managed to do two gens before the entire team was wiped out. Honestly I don’t know what I want from the devs exactly or even if they could do anything. Just teleporting killers on small maps feels like fish in a barrel for the Killers.
Comments
It really depends on if I'm playing killer or survivor. If I'm playing Killer I love small maps, but when I play Survivor I almost literally want to give myself up to the killer and end my misery before it's even started.
It depends on the killer for me. If the map is small but the killer seems manageable I’ll try to bear with it. However killers like Freddy, the Spirit, or Nurse instantly make me want to just DC and leave. It’s going to be a slog of a match and definitely not going to win
Depends
Maps like Coal Tower are pretty good. Suffocation pit isn't bad either.
Midwich and The Game though? Those maps can burn