It's so hard to like this game...

Toxic players, toxic community and stupid ideas that ruin the game... Yeah yeah I can already see the comments like "Then don't play lol". That's the problem, I'm really trying to like this game but it gets worse and worse. This is the only game where I know that the next update will be extremely buggy. This is the only game where I'm having a weird feeling before starting the round because of toxic players

I want to love the game like in the post but it's almost impossible what makes me sad...

Comments

  • The problem is forcing yourself

    just relax and when you feel up for a few matches play them casually

    that and ignore the forums so many people treat their poor ideas and morals as gospel so its really hard to enjoy "discussing" with a lot of people

  • I really hope that all the bugs in the game will be fixed.

    All the toxicity and controversy comes from players who disagree that there is balance in the game.

    Every update when there is a change for killers or survivors, the players think that it's something personal against the role they like to play.

    It's a loop that will probably never end, because it depends on the player's experience and how they choose to deal with a win or a loss.

    And this is how the games works.


    Enjoy the game yourself, ignore mean players and if you want a good company by your side, join nice groups where people are looking to play together.

    That's okay to take a break from the game if you need to.

  • I have been playing DBD on and off for 3 years now and two days ago I finally hit 1000 hours. I have watched like 2k+ hours on Twitch, but yeah. This game is fun at times, but it can be very hard to like at times as well. My advice as a solo survivor and killer player is to just try to not take the game too serious. If you get toxic, or low skill teammates, just focus on your play. If you get a good SWF as a low tier killer, just do your best and remember the balance doesn't really take good players into account. Sometimes I even have trouble remembering these things, but it does help when I do. For the bugs, well, there is literally nothing any of us players can do about that.