Performance keeps getting worse (especially on reworked maps)
I don't know why, but for some reason I was ignoring how framerate is worse with every update and on reworked maps. This patch really opened my eyes how lack of optimization made me angry how unstable framerate is on some maps (Father Campbell's Chapel, Ormond or Badham Preschool). Looking at Preschool lowers my framerate from 110fps to 60, it's absurd how being in one place or looking at something at certain angle can eat that much frames.
My PC isn't newest, but also isn't the worst. AMD RYZEN 5 2600, 1070 TI and 16 GB RAM, up to date drivers, nothing running in the background. Newer Dooms were running perfect, can play GTA V, Warzone or Apex and many other games. But for some reason this game is so unstable and not being able to keep everything at least at 90fps. The fact that I'm already runing DBD on lowest settings with lowered resolution and still having drops says a lot. There's nothing that could explain why this game is that runing like that. There's no advanced physic, no big open world that needs to be generated, no complicated simulations, but it runs like it's doing some magic behind the stage.
Please tell me I'm not the only one who is experiencing that on PC. I know consoles are in worse place, I'm really sorry guys.
Does BHVR really don't think about performance?
Comments