Bubba Licensed Killer Cosmetics

Like freddy he has so many movies with alot of diffrent outfits. I'm sure alot would like to see other leatherfaces but i wouldn't mind these cosmetics.

COSMETICS FOR BUBBA
1.

(Monster Mama Leatherface)
2.
(Simple Sadist Leatherface)
3.
(Pretty Woman Leatherface)
4.
(Papa Leatherface)
5.
(Dapper Leatherface)

Comments

  • I would even pay a lot of $€ for these actually. Just loving my Leatherface xD

  • Since his announcement, all I've wanted is Pretty Woman LF.
    I want this even more than Englund Freddy (then again, who really plays Freddy lmao)

  • KiriOkami said:

    I would even pay a lot of $€ for these actually. Just loving my Leatherface xD

    I know i wouldn't try to unlock his cosmetics if given choice cause they be instant buys ^^
  • @RuneStarr said:
    Since his announcement, all I've wanted is Pretty Woman LF.
    I want this even more than Englund Freddy (then again, who really plays Freddy lmao)

    It is pretty leatherboi

  • RuneStarr said:

    Since his announcement, all I've wanted is Pretty Woman LF.
    I want this even more than Englund Freddy (then again, who really plays Freddy lmao)

    I need to watch all the films cause that is just amazing cosmetic. I was gonna put in traumatized transgender leatherface. But pretty woman leatherface has got it going on.
  • another leatherface is bad.

  • Alexav said:

    another leatherface is bad.

    Wouldn't be another leatherface killer just new faces and outfits.
  • I love the Pretty Woman Leatherface, lol.
  • Damn, I legitimately want the simple sadist skin. It looks really cool.

  • Damn I want that leatherface suit

  • Pretty Woman LF is amazing 0.0

  • @MrCandyKiller said:
    Pretty Woman LF is amazing 0.0

    Yeah i was hoping get leatherface puting heavy makeup on claudette and meg face when i unlocked them. Still enjoy faces but like pretty woman leatherface.

  • I NEED that pretty woman LF....
  • I would also like the LF from the remake along with all of these ones.

  • @IronWolf115 said:
    I would also like the LF from the remake along with all of these ones.

    I hope more people like you share photos of cosmetics for good ol bubba. Haven't fully dived into the franchise only seen the two on canada netflix. But cool to see what cosmetics one could bring from there films.

  • Like these 2 leather faces even if havent seen there movies.

  • I would to get Bubba's Pretty Lady Mask with his dinner suit like from the end of the OG TCM.

    Hell I'd pay ten dollars for it even.

  • Vortexas said:

    I would to get Bubba's Pretty Lady Mask with his dinner suit like from the end of the OG TCM.

    Hell I'd pay ten dollars for it even.

    With licensed cosmetic content could understand 10$ pricepoint