Is the new rift as grindy as the old one?
The last rift was more grindy then the rift before that. I dont know why, maybe someone knows the reason. (maybe less rift fragments for challenges?)
So does anybody know for sure the reason and can say whether the current rift is less grindy or not? I dont want to play the rift and realize at the end that i need to play a lot more to finish it.
I know that some people on this forum didnt have problems to finish the last rift, but thats not the point of the question.
Comments
This may help, you don't need to pay at the begining of the rift. you can wait until the rift is almost over, and if you are going to get it complete pay the 1000 auric cells. If you do spend them, you get all the rewards, no problems. If not, then hold onto the auric cells and keep the free rewards only.
For the first time, there's literally nothing that I want from the current rift so I don't have to care one bit about finishing it.
My guess would be that the grind didn't change, it's still pretty long so better don't buy it until the last few days before it closes.
For the OP, grind hasn't changed - and I am actually thankful there is not one single thing I want from the current rifts either.