Patch 4.5.0 bug thread (will be edited whenever I can)
I want YOU guys as a community to start listing EVERY....SINGLE...BUG that is in dbd right now, once we find them all or run out of bug’s to list i’ll put them all into bug reports
I want YOU guys as a community to start listing EVERY....SINGLE...BUG that is in dbd right now, once we find them all or run out of bug’s to list i’ll put them all into bug reports
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it was done thepatch before, not anymore pls i'm depressed enougth with corona
I’ll do it to myself instead of the maker of the last one
TAKING IT FOR THE TEAM