Are pips broken again??
How did I not pip??? That is clearly showing i passed the 1 pip mark.... this is seriously broken
Tagged:
Mod
How did I not pip??? That is clearly showing i passed the 1 pip mark.... this is seriously broken
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But next match i pip???? What is going on?
Because of a bug you sometimes gain one less pip than you should. So if you black pip, you lose a pip.
and apparently if you depip, you lose two!
Because of a bug you sometimes gain one less pip than you should. So if you black pip, you lose a pip.
and apparently if you depip, you lose two!
wow it's getting better and better here
they are not just broken in that way
i lose 4 pips playing in KYF and my regular rank was downed by it xd
At least, I rediscover the ranks I had when I started to play.
So now we need to double pip to rank up? Only the strongest will survive :D
There's bug reports in with regards to this issue already.