Is this is some sort of joke?

Dear citizens of the Entity's realm,

Whenever the killer hits me I become injured, is this a new feature? Because it's totally unfair, like, how am I supposed to survive if im injured? I seriously can't survive with this new "injured" status effect or some #########.

Thank god I have DS + Unbreakable + Dead hard + This-is-not-happening with a key!! God bless this game for letting me do this because this game would be so unfair without these perks to help me.

Please, do something about this new injured thing, I have no idea why they implemented the feature to evern HURT the survivors as a KILLER. Kinda weird imo.

Also why does bubba have a chainsaw? I never see him use it in the movies, mhm yep, NEVER, kinda unfaithful smh.

Lots of love, NOT, GoobyNugget.

Comments

  • shm these dev understand nothing of the game i'm with you. lets' hope killer lose their ability to kill cau's is so broken like they can kill me but me i can't kill them smh so unbalanced

  • That's funny because anytime I use two ultra rares, play a map offering for Hawkins and use NOED for backup I get a 4k. I mean I have to slug when I kill two survivors and two are alive with five gens up because they can't find ruin undying but you wouldn't believe how crazy fast these games go for me. It's like they can't predict where I'm going when I phase and use stridor to find them. Good thing I use headphones and can hear them doing any actions on the map besides standing still or I'd never win this game.

  • You are my favourite shitposter <3