The Aftershock of Patch 4.5.0

Hello people of the fog, I've come to mash my opinions of the most recent DBD patch among everyone else.

Regardless of how you view it, this patch is a total bomb, displayed clearly by the majority response of the community playing who can yell the loudest.

Jokes aside, I'm personally dumbfounded, like many, over what the devs were thinking when they put this patch onto live servers.

Besides the messy mobile game-esque UI update, and the clunky new movement animations that haunt me at night, The bugs and issues that came with the patch are an absolute joke, that frankly make the game unplayable.

To list a few issues I've personally run into already,

  • Mega ranged lunges on killers, resulting in hits from ridiculous ranges
  • An issue with emblems not being awarded properly
  • The tile known as " Fun bus " having killers completely unable to enter
  • Loops on the reworked Crotus Prenn Asylum that only survivors fit through, resulting in an infinite.

I feel as though this patch was somehow a huge oversight on the devs behalf, perhaps it was rushed out, but you'd think with the PTB these things would have been avoided or at least minimized.

I sincerely hope the devs are not so naive to leave things the way they are, if that is the case i see a dim future for this game that i hold so dearly.

And to make clear im not just bashing the entire update, ill add at the end some points that i actually liked about the update.

  • The rework of Crotus Prenn Asylum and The Game maps are wonderful ( the issues on crotus need to be resolved, but i still enjoy the look )
  • The balance changes made to killers and perks seem well thought-out and work well in the game.
  • The higher framerate skill-check animations are much more enjoyable.
  • All the new content coming today and tomorrow is great to see.
  • Bug fixes this time around were good ( even though more damaging bugs were added with it )

DBD is a game i love, and i dont want to see it go down in flames, I really do hope things will change.

Thanks for reading :)

Comments