Another feedback on the new HUD
First of all. Yeah, you'd like to keep all feedback collected in one thread. But it's not what I'm looking for. I work for a software company in support and I know that the amount of work that you will have your employees go through can help change decisions. Means, the more threads are getting opened and need to be moderated (more or less) the higher the chance that the moderator team will keep reporting to their superiors... the higher the chance that the idea of the HUD change will be re-evaluated.
I don't say the change is all bad. But it's truly unnecessary. That it's all spread out is not showing any advance to the players. The health bar of each survivor when they're in dying state and bleeding out or on the hook is too small. Even with a lucky environmental background it's a lot harder to see how much "life" they have left. It was a lot better with the size of the bars before.
The skill check bonus is moved to the only open corner left for no reason but I could live with that.
Also the charges bar of items should go a lot darker of there are no charges left. When charges are decreasing it's good to distinguish but if an item is empty I already misread for a fully charged item.
If you say you can't go back to the old HUD than you should really start working on improving the current one. Move those survivor icons down again and do some more tweeks on the details. As said it's not all just "BAD" but changes were made to so many things none asked for.
Thanks for reading. Listen to your community.
Comments