Losing rank because of disconnected player
-PC
-Loading into game which ends up stopping because survivor disconnected -> I lose rank progress
-I was the killer and got entity displeased even before the game had even started
Tagged:
Pending
-PC
-Loading into game which ends up stopping because survivor disconnected -> I lose rank progress
-I was the killer and got entity displeased even before the game had even started
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This just happened to me. It's pretty frustrating to lose rank, especially on red ranks, due to someone disconnecting before the game even starts. This needs to be fixed right away, please. It's impossible to play like this, especially when added on top of the other bugs present like the Unbroken Emblem bug.
This happened to me as well. I went from Rank 4 to Rank 5 as Killer which is frustrating. I am also playing on PC (steam).
Same and it's so frustrating