List of animations I like and dislike
Good animations:
- Healthy walking. (Could be more fluid, but it's a good animation)
- Any state idle crouching. (It's ok)
- Hatch escape while crawling. (Even tho it looks kinda funny when the Hatch just slurps you in, I like it)
- Recovering. (Pretty good!)
- Standing up from Crawling. (Amazing!)
Animations that should be adjusted:
- Healthy running. (I like the animation, but I would love to look up and down while running, why was this removed?)
- Injured walking. (I like the animation, but again I want to look up and down)
- Injured running. (it looks very stiff and I want to look up and down)
- Healthy crouch walking. (I like it, but I want to look up and down when crouch walking)
- Injured crouch walking. (Could be adjusted)
- Crawling. (I like the animation, the changed movement is the thing I don't like, the turning while slugged looks and feels awful)
Aboslutely hate these animations:
- Healthy idle. (Survivors before: "I need to be stealthy so I'm harder to spot", Survivors now: "I will consume your soul")
- Injured idle. (it's awful, they look really stupid)
- Fast turning while walking, any state. (It looks really weird, these fast turns should only be while running, also they are not flashed out at all, they seem like they are still in alpha, the bug from the PTB was mostly fixed, but you can still dance for a sec while spamming left and right)
Hope I didn't forget any animations!
Comments
The Survivors look like they're actually more visible while crouching now. Instead of shorter they're a bit taller