The only thing that will teach BHVR a lesson is if the player count drops and in game purchases drop
What my title says.
What my title says.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m pretty sure it has already happened and they are perfectly ignoring that too.
I mean, that's been happening to a degree, so maybe that's why we're seeing changes to things that needed changes for a very long time being changed now (DS, OoO, ect.). That's what I personally believe is happening but we can't say for sure one way or the other.
Although, it's kinda sad to think things needed to get to this point or potentially worse for changes to be made. Pretty obvious changes at that (imo).
I hope that's not the case but it definitely looks that way. Even if it is the case they most likely won't admit it or just flat out deny it.