Day one conclusions of 4.5.0
Not to anyone's surprise this update just sucks
1 the killer this update was about got buffed less than wraith
2 the ui it's just a mess I've said this day 1 on ptb it even got put as feed back you got repeating text on the killers side taking unnecessary space you have to look at opposite sides of the screen to see your info
3. literally 90%of the pole votes disliked the ui and it goes unchanged
4. invalid excuse as to why it was unchanged
"let's see how the console players like it"
1 if the PC players dont like how are the console players gonna like it when they may have to physical turn their head to see it due to a larger screen
2 how are we going to enjoy the game when every update frame drops get worse
5. Clowns new bottles are negligible a 10%increase to movement speed after 2.5s in Scots video talking about 110vs 115 killers that movement was a .8s difference in about 12s so if we take that difference and double it you are saving about 10 m in all four bottels (10 is an estament because the time it lasts )then you have to reload so you lose all that distance you just put all 4 bottels into
6. The game map I will say it is a nightmare now it looks amazing but you either got several god pallets or death traps depending on if the gen is done majority of the loops are safe now and why why did you put breakable walls in the game this map was allready hard enough to traverse through but now we have complete dead ends and have to take time to break walls
7 crotus pren asylum
In all I would say this map is good I am good with how this map turned out
I have yet to get the chapel so we will have to see that tomorrow
8. I am also ok with the animations they do need some work on because they look very stiff but I feel like this can be fixed
Thoughts and what do you agree/ disagree with
Comments
I used the search function and found this thread. I have had a massive drop in frames from this update. Oddly, not noticeable the first day of the update, but now it's pretty terrible?