Every killer got Freddy's lunge.
Don't you guys see this how they're gonna lower survivor que times by being able to land hits easier as killer. Every one gets theo Freddy lunge. While Freddy himself always has a stack of Coup De Grace. According to the Statistics pretty good job so far Behavior.
Comments
Ummmmmm
I... don’t think that’s the motive but yes, I HAVE been getting weird hits. It’s almost as if the hit registers as soon as the Survivor even TOUCHES the attack hitbox. It makes it hard to judge when and where you should bait.
I hid behind a wall while being chased and the killer straight up hit me from the other side.
Freddy has the same lunge as literally every other killer.
I know that. Because he has a small character model but still has the range of say Trapper some hits will seem weird. Take a joke.
Nope :P
Yeah idk but you can't sprint burst away from a hit anymore because they can hit you from off screen entirely.
https://i.imgur.com/MfiR7Wf.gif