Unbroken Medal Not Working

So the Unbroken medal, funnily enough is broken.


if you die, you get zero progress. So basically, have a great game turns into a safety, and if you die, it’s virtually a guaranteed depip.


not worth playing survivor if your just gonna constantly derank due to a bug. This game below should of been all 3 golds plus a silver because I died. Just an example, but I’ve had +1 games ruined when I hit a couple or IrI medals if I die because the zero unbroken just tanks the rank.

3A83A6ED-B189-4718-8C0F-AA37B32424C6.jpeg


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Yes i have this problem too.... so my rank is crashing down... other guys in my friendlist doesnt have this problem.


    please fix it !


    And whats now with the guys who lost some ranks and pips ????

  • Also having this problem, as well as my SO. No matter how long staying alive, if you die its a zero.

  • Reported in other threads, please search before post and upvote those

    unknown.png


  • Yep same here for me and my daughter. No points at all and depipping most games. Irritating but hopefully sorted soon

  • I have encountered the same issue consistently last night. Its very frustrating. I was in my last game that would have given me the pip to get to rank 4 during the disconnect yesterday. That lost me 2 pips and since then I have crashed all the way down to having one or two pips in rank 6. It basically means that if I die, most games where I would safety pip I depip and most games where I would +1, I safety. I basically need to +2 to get a single pip. So I guess I'm, not gonna be playing survivor before this is fixed, meaning that I will lose all my progress becaiuse of rank reset.

  • Same thing here.