Survivors hit box

This update everyone I've been playing with has experienced the killer being able to hit the player with out having to land any type of weapon attack contact on you. They just swing and you're hit it's annoying. Please tell me this is just a bug. Our internet connections are great I'm running fiber so I know that's not the issue.

Comments

  • Idk about that but my first game for this update, I came across a Japanese killer VPNing to the UK.

  • I've heard the new animations made hitboxes bigger

  • It's pretty bad. I would post clips but it doesn't matter because there is probably hundreds on YouTube already. I mean you're getting hit and there's so much space between you and the killer that two survivors could be there. I'm also seeing nine out of ten times where the killer teleports to your side of the pallet. That used to be a thing and then it's stopped being a thing and now it's a thing again.

  • Its so bad, I was playing against a legion that hit me when I was running a few meters away from the window and I know it wasn't ping, he was able to get properly stunned and stuff.

  • Also pallets don't feel right to use; it's like much more than animation and models were changed. Vacuum feels impossible meanwhile I had it to a T for a long time. Sometimes I'll run past a pallet spamming space and it'll not go down.


    Dead Hard is worse than usual, too.