DC-ing counts as 3 hooks?
so i was playing killer and the first person i hooked dc'd on his first hook. i looked at the hook wheel thing and i had 3 hooks. keep in mind this was the first hook of the game. does a dc just give you all the hooks?
so i was playing killer and the first person i hooked dc'd on his first hook. i looked at the hook wheel thing and i had 3 hooks. keep in mind this was the first hook of the game. does a dc just give you all the hooks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dunno but I can tell you my girlfriend and I were both disconnected today in the same public game, and we're in two different cities with two different ISPs. The killer might have thought we rage disconnected, but we were both doing fine. She was almost done with her third generator, and I'd sabotaged two hooks (my challenge) and was finishing a generator. And we both disconnected.
I'd say any disconnects today very well could be Dead By Daylight server issues and not deliberate by the players.
Getting killed by EGC also seems to increase the hook counter, which might be intentional though you don't really see it for very long