The only reason on why I like the new movement is because if you crouch, you are much smaller and your head doesn’t peak through windows etc.
Or if somebody is on the ground, the surv needs to completely bow down to them to heal.
I only like some small visual improvements, which is why I can accept the new movement. But I’d rather resort to the old movement with the new improvements, if that would be possible.
their movement looks unnatural. and i don’t like the camera falling when you go down either. the camera stays so low to the ground when you’re in the dying state it looks weird. the standing up animation is fine but their movement and injured running looks really strange. also i feel like i can’t dodge attacks as well like my character doesn’t move as fast as my fingers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's so weird
The only reason on why I like the new movement is because if you crouch, you are much smaller and your head doesn’t peak through windows etc.
Or if somebody is on the ground, the surv needs to completely bow down to them to heal.
I only like some small visual improvements, which is why I can accept the new movement. But I’d rather resort to the old movement with the new improvements, if that would be possible.
their movement looks unnatural. and i don’t like the camera falling when you go down either. the camera stays so low to the ground when you’re in the dying state it looks weird. the standing up animation is fine but their movement and injured running looks really strange. also i feel like i can’t dodge attacks as well like my character doesn’t move as fast as my fingers.