Is undying supposed to transfer all tokens?
I was using the 3rd seal and the hex got cleansed and I lost all my tokens. Is it only for specific tokens like lullaby or devour hope?
I was using the 3rd seal and the hex got cleansed and I lost all my tokens. Is it only for specific tokens like lullaby or devour hope?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All totems. Third Seal should’ve kept your tokens.
Ah ok, sucks the one token based hex perk I like could be bugged
Third Seal was a clever thought. I hope it gets fixed.
Third seal doesn't use tokens so naturally they don't get transferred
Your right, it doesn't. That's kinda lame :/