I am leaving DBD because of this patch
1.) the UI:
a.) it’s impossible to see the timer bar of survivors on a hook
b.) it’s hard to see who gets wounded or what status effect has been applied to them
c.) why is exhaustion red? Why is it so small?
d.) sloppy butcher shows double status effect in the feed
e.) the skill check prompts are much smaller
2.) survivor movement/hooks
a.) jerking camera down when you are knocked down is disorienting and anger inducing
b.) leaving the camera knee height when hooked
c.) walking while wounded looks awkward
d.) when hooked, on second stage, the music changes three or four times very disorienting and awkward
e.) looking at how survivors run is so clunky and cumbersome it doesn’t have the same feel
3.) ping/queue
a.) i consistently had 60-70 ping. In ptb and live servers I am at 120-140
b.) wraith’s lunge has been buffed so with his lunge he’s hitting me miles away
c.) queues are much longer
I appreciate the work they put into this but they didn’t listen to the community with the PTB. The reworks are nice but at what cost?
Every game I played today, as survivor or killer, winning or losing, has not been fun. It has not been pleasurable. So what’s the point of playing? This is goodbye. I’ll keep watching content creators but I won’t coming back. This isn’t a ploy or plea. I just wanted BHVR to be aware of why they lost this player.
Comments