Camera drifting as survivor
Since new update my camera has started drifting left or right an extra half second after I stopped trying to look one direction. I have to fight against the camera some. On ps5
Tagged:
Pending
Since new update my camera has started drifting left or right an extra half second after I stopped trying to look one direction. I have to fight against the camera some. On ps5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some other issues. Never happened prior to today
Alright first game as survivor i had a hillbilly saw through a wall and my camera is drifting/lagging, my skill fails are delayed every time, and I can't do struggle and instant fail.