Strobbing Generators lights? glitch
on the map backwaters front ..When hiding in medium to tall grass next to a completed Gen ,if you angle your camera at a certain degree it creates a Strobbing light effect for that survivor.
I don't know if this had been mentioned before but it is kind of hard to do by accident. Doing this would have to be on purpose.
if you angle your camera to where the grass is pointed towards the light beam and center a line of grass to be in the middle of the light.
It tries to render the grass not being transparent while hiding in it and show the beam of light at the same time
Ill try to recreate this when I get a chance
I don't know if this had been mentioned before but it is kind of hard to do by accident. Doing this would have to be on purpose.
if you angle your camera to where the grass is pointed towards the light beam and center a line of grass to be in the middle of the light.
It tries to render the grass not being transparent while hiding in it and show the beam of light at the same time
Ill try to recreate this when I get a chance
Comments