@ZombieGenesis said:
My comments were made specifically to the comments directly above them about ge balancing. Then you stagger in going HIT BOXES HUR HUR HUR and sobbing about how everyone picks on you. I used the Huntress and autodidact as examples not as a talking point Everything you've done is random. And I keep getting sucked in. Seriously I'm done. Once again ######### is derailed Good job
talks about huntress hitboxes
has someone reply about hitboxes
explains that talking about something doesnt mean they want to talk about it
Ok big boy, nice.
How about you tag/quote the thing you want to talk about instead of splurging a load of nonsense and then complain when people try to discuss things you talk about.
again - lets blame survivors for the huntress hit box change. Devs did that all by them selves and quickly rectified it because people don't want to relearn her.
@ZombieGenesis said:
More arguing about things that were never said. Lol You've become your own meme. I specifically put the blame for Huntress and autodidact on the devs.
It's almost like when someone accuses you of "lying and being drunk on the forum and trolling" and everyone jumps on the bandwagon to later find out that person actually mistook you for someone else.
@SenzuDuck said:
When you jumped on this guys comment and was like "yea dude totally same dude bro".
LOL Yeah, okay. Exactly what I said. I mean..not in that thread, any other thread, or any form of reality outside of the Victim Space you're creating in your own head but I'm tired of arguing with the likes of you. Besides, I'm about to watch my team of Dinobots stomp all over a squad of Insecticons.
Yes, my victim space, where you saw a killer main say one thing, you all jumped on it together and started replying nonsense too it. none of that offends me at all, I just think it's funny how hard you ride each other without proof.
Well seeing as most of the posts in this thread are completely off topic and pretty much just fighting with each other, I'm going ahead and locking this thread.
Please try to keep threads on topic and keep the baiting and arguing out of the forum.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your comment about huntress had literally nothing do with this thread. derail derail derail
but hey, ######### me for trying to continue a conversation with you about what you clearly wanted to talk about.
Ok big boy, nice.
How about you tag/quote the thing you want to talk about instead of splurging a load of nonsense and then complain when people try to discuss things you talk about.
again - lets blame survivors for the huntress hit box change. Devs did that all by them selves and quickly rectified it because people don't want to relearn her.
It's almost like when someone accuses you of "lying and being drunk on the forum and trolling" and everyone jumps on the bandwagon to later find out that person actually mistook you for someone else.
When you jumped on this guys comment and was like "yea dude totally same dude bro".
Yes, my victim space, where you saw a killer main say one thing, you all jumped on it together and started replying nonsense too it. none of that offends me at all, I just think it's funny how hard you ride each other without proof.
Well seeing as most of the posts in this thread are completely off topic and pretty much just fighting with each other, I'm going ahead and locking this thread.
Please try to keep threads on topic and keep the baiting and arguing out of the forum.