I don’t understand the Devs
With the amount of feedback they got from PC players with the PTB, they still managed to bring the Survivor actions and HUD to live servers. Aren’t you supposed to listen to players that played from the PTB?
I still remember when console players asked if they can have the PTB on their platform but they said that they aren’t working on that.
But then they bring them to live servers so console players can try it? I truly believe that we are no longer going to see the previous HUD or survivor actions. I am most likely sure that we wait about 1-2 weeks for people to stop complaining and leave it as is.
I don’t like it. It took away what made Dead by Daylight special. I don’t like the maps either. They have the worst frame rate by far on Xbox one. This is the worst patch I have ever seen (except the Clown and Killer updates). If we don’t get any news on a hotfix, I don’t expect the old HUD to return. This game is really turning into something else.
Comments