How do you make a poll
I tried making a poll here(on polls section) but there was no option anywhere to make it a poll so it just turned out like normal text, and I dont know what code I'd need to use to insert it, any help would be great
I tried making a poll here(on polls section) but there was no option anywhere to make it a poll so it just turned out like normal text, and I dont know what code I'd need to use to insert it, any help would be great
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if im not mistaken you can only do polls in poll subforum
yes I tried like I said in the poll section, and this is what it turned out like https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/225189/new-hud-votes
I'm trying to make a poll as fast as possible so the devs have no excuse not to remove the new HUD once over 90% of people vote they dont like it
Click the white arrow in the red box next to "New Discussion"
i was about to say that
I see thanks so much!
I don't blame you for not knowing, it took me awhile to figure out myself.