The bigger your TV, the more you hate the new UI

Dude I have a big Tv, i bought it for Monster hunter so The monsters are bigger, maybe its silly but idc I love a big TV.

With the new UI I have to look so many places to get the information I got for 1 look in the bottom left before.

Its like a nerf to players like what did they think would console players say?

Nice, I have a bigger TV then pc most players so its cool that I break my neck looking to every side of the screen after something happened.

You wanted feedback from Console Players, heres mine: It is just Terrible. I beg you to revert it.

I really appreciated the latest changes to the game (Ds change, Mori nerf) I wanted to come back and play more.

But now i dont know, its just so bad I dont wanna play it. Please revert the changes as soon as possible.

Just make a poll of you want everybodys feedback, when people start the game make a pop up like "important vote! old or new Hud, your vote counts" And if there are many people who like it more ill swim with it, but i doubt it. I think it will be like a 80% disslike the new UI thing.

Comments

  • 1) Monster Hunter freakin’ rocks! 😎

    2) Fully agree. Plus, the player names and health bars are teeny tiny - useless if you’re sitting across the room (as opposed to pc players mere inches from their screens).

    3) It’s not so much that I want the HUD placements reverted, I just want to be able to customize it. Shouldn’t that have been the idea to begin with? Let me slide my gen counter to where I want it! DBD Mobile got it right. DBD standard could learn a thing or 10 from that team.

  • @RayrafLPP said:

    Dude I have a big Tv, i bought it for Monster hunter so The monsters are bigger, maybe its silly but idc I love a big TV.

    With the new UI I have to look so many places to get the information I got for 1 look in the bottom left before.

    Its like a nerf to players like what did they think would console players say?

    Nice, I have a bigger TV then pc most players so its cool that I break my neck looking to every side of the screen after something happened.

    You wanted feedback from Console Players, heres mine: It is just Terrible. I beg you to revert it.

    I really appreciated the latest changes to the game (Ds change, Mori nerf) I wanted to come back and play more.

    But now i dont know, its just so bad I dont wanna play it. Please revert the changes as soon as possible.

    Just make a poll of you want everybodys feedback, when people start the game make a pop up like "important vote! old or new Hud, your vote counts" And if there are many people who like it more ill swim with it, but i doubt it. I think it will be like a 80% disslike the new UI thing.

    The majority of the feedback on the PTB forums were overwhelmingly negative I really don't understand why they didn't at least change placements of a couple of things. I won't be playing until they change it.

    It's just as bad as when they added an FX to killers when they were stunned. It caused sensory overload and if that went live I would have uninstalled the game right there. This change has me on the fence because I don't like straining my eyes and getting a headache when playing a game that requires constant attention. You actually need to constantly look at like 6 or so separate things on your screen now it's actually so bogus especially as killer. I can't emphasis how much I hate this UI.