New animations make playing DBD on console impossible
The sensitivity and turning are SO SLOW, not feel it IS (at least for me). I have no idea if it's just me or everyone, however, I haven't seen a single person other than me complain about this specific problem.
Comments
They are just wording it differently. Basically they made 360ing nearly impossible.
Can’t 360 anymore
I'm not just talking about 360ing. I find it difficult to look around with your camera. It's so clunky and heavy. Is it like this for you guys as well?
Not on PC it isn't it's about the same.
The camera angles however are different so it might feel like the camera is moving slower because of the POV shift a bit.
I am not a fan of the new camera either- but the movement itself with 360s is a HUGE problem. I just had a deathslinger match and it is now almost impossible to dodge his gunshots at tight timing- because you turn too slow for it.