MidChapter Feedback
I'm honestly really disappointed to see that the UI and movement made it through to official release. The UI should really be in one corner. It makes me feel like I need laser focused tunnel vision to play the game now and it gives me a massive headache. I literally can't stop myself from looking at pop ups all over my screen and it's honestly blinding.
The survivor animations are really bad too. It's funny for a few games but after that it's really confusing to tell how they're moving now and it looks goofy. The running looks like a mix of needing to run to the bathroom and penguin waddling, and standing looks like that meme with the cat standing up straight lol. Crawling seems a little better though.
Clown's changes are underwhelming. I don't see any reason to ever use his speed bottle. It effectively gives you no extra distance when traversing the map and actively helps survivors in chase. I like that the reload is lower but other than that it mostly seems like the exact same clown.
They ignored the fat shames they added to swamp with the log on the outskirts, and they now made the Autohaven bus a fat shame which is pretty much dc worthy once survivors en masse realize one of the safest tiles on the map now fat shames killer as well.
Audio bugs are still existing. Iron Will still removes passive breathing on top of the grunts of pain, survivors still lose all audio, including breathing, grunts of pain, footsteps, healing noises, and groans and movement while slugged at random times. Although I think the healing noise being removed is specific to Midwich somehow.
Also the archive and achievement bug related to basements was ignored too. So basement hooks and chests are only being recognized on Midwich and Dead Dawg and no other maps.
Comments