what goes through an irrational killers mind with sesame street
time to accuse you of a crime because we know you're borrowed time you're gonna be martyr because you wanted to be an explorer in the entity
time to accuse you of a crime because we know you're borrowed time you're gonna be martyr because you wanted to be an explorer in the entity
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I said irrational so normal killers please don't hurt me
Can you please word this differently because i don't understand what you're asking
Is there such thing as a rational killer?
wat?
...
...I spent several minutes trying to find some clip of Sesame Street that could be used for some kind of pithy comeback, but I got nothing, I'm just confused.
What ... what words were just spoken what dose it mean please someone explained I often play killer and I don't know what they are saying