What’s the update?
So I know we’re getting a new Tome today, but is the new UI, character animations and Clown update also coming today?
So I know we’re getting a new Tome today, but is the new UI, character animations and Clown update also coming today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it sounds like it
everything on ptb is today so yes new ui, clown update, survivor animations etc. however new tome is tomorrow Feb 10th
It's actually everything besides the new tome. the tome comes tomorrow.
does anyone know what time it'll be? I'm so impatient 😅
We're not getting a new Tome today, that'll be tomorrow.
Tuesdays are for patches, Wednesdays for tomes.
In about an hour.
I believe it'll be an hour from now 😁
thanks! I was sure it was too but I was scared I'd be disappointed if I was wrong