My new favorite perk combo ( when it works)

Ive been using lullaby, undying, overcharge and oppression. And when it works its the funniest thing. Surprisingly it has not failed me much. I had one game vs a swf that were totem crazy and did them in minutes. But other then that it has worked like a charm.

Comments

  • I've been using Oppression, Distressing, Unnerving Presence and Lullaby on my Doctor. It's quite funny kicking one gen, hearing like 2 explosions in the distance followed by a bunch of screams. Sometimes taking pop instead of lullaby to be more effective.

  • @shane32 said:

    Ive been using lullaby, undying, overcharge and oppression. And when it works its the funniest thing. Surprisingly it has not failed me much. I had one game vs a swf that were totem crazy and did them in minutes. But other then that it has worked like a charm.

    Please say you were playing Doc :D

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've been using Oppression, Distressing, Unnerving Presence and Lullaby on my Doctor. It's quite funny kicking one gen, hearing like 2 explosions in the distance followed by a bunch of screams. Sometimes taking pop instead of lullaby to be more effective.

    Lol I just had a game....managed to get 5 stacks of lullaby and they could not finish one gen 🤣

  • Sadly no lol Ive been using it on ghostface and its been hilarious. They mess up and I stealthy stealth over to them and get my hit it grab.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've been using Oppression, Distressing, Unnerving Presence and Lullaby on my Doctor. It's quite funny kicking one gen, hearing like 2 explosions in the distance followed by a bunch of screams. Sometimes taking pop instead of lullaby to be more effective.

    not very different to the impossible skillchecks doc wich is been around for ages, lol

  • @hiken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1927483#Comment_1927483

    not very different to the impossible skillchecks doc wich is been around for ages, lol

    That's the idea, yup. Still not too many people using oppression though.