Help With Mechanical Obsession Challenge
I apparently am doing something wrong with the Tome 1 challenge Mechanical Obsession. I have tried numerous times and can not seem to get it.
It has gotten to the point that I am using Surveillance, Pop Goes The Weasel and Discordance and I know I have damaged the same generator twice after the survivors have gone back to repairing it to no avail.
Anyone have any idea what I am missing? I would like to finish the Blood, Brass and Grit entries.
Comments
It may be a known bug hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow if it is a bug
How do I find out if it is a bug? Is their a list of current ones?
Yea near the bottom of the list before you choose discussions there is a tab I believe called bugs or something you can see if it has already been reported there it is a long list so you may not see one
I don't remember doing this but apparently I posted in the bug forum back in December that I couldn't get it to work. Busy month it that doesn't surprise me that I don't remember.
Anyways it wasn't mentioned by anyone that it was a bug so I am still not sure if I am doing it wrong or it is a bug.