Looking for suggestions (old player starting again)
I just got back into the game after I stopped right after Legion chapter came out. As a point of reference freddy was garbage back then.
I'm looking for ideas on killers I should try out as well as perks for both I should try to get. A lot of my old builds don't hold up now it seems.
Before I played doctor, hillbilly, clown, leatherface, and Myers.
I just got back in this week but have been playing pyramid head and leatherface but want to play as others. Im also looking for survivors i should try to work towards
Comments
I also have trapper, spirit, and huntress at level 50 (friends played on my old account some) but I basically haven't used them. Huntress I miss hatches every time, trapper feels weak and too slow for me, and spirit i could get into but I may just prestige her and start fresh
It depends on what you enjoy. Oni is really fun. His power boils down to "Hillbilly but stronger with a few more steps." Perk's aren't too great though,
Blight is one of the best killer's they ever released. He's fun, strong but counterable. His perks are middle of the road, especially with Undying getting nerfed.
Ghostface is arguably the best stealth killer in the game. He can instadown and his stealth doesn't limit him the way Pig's and Wraith's does, but he doesn't have Wraith's speed or Pig's inherent slowdown. He's also very buggy.
Doctor is better than he used to be, but he still suffers from a lack of mobility.
Demo is middle of the road. He's fun, but not terribly strong. And his perks suck.
Deathslinger has an incredibly powerful chase, and that's it. He's slow, has no mobility or pressure, but his chase in insane. His perks are also kind of hot garbage.
The Twin's are... The Twins. They're unique, but have a heavy slug and camp heavy playstyle. Their perks are meh.
Plague is also just Plague. Like the Twins, she's very unique. She can feel strong, but lacks any mobility. Her perks are all around pretty good, though.
And for survivors, that'll be something you'll want to look more into. Basically most of the Survivor's meta perks were already released by the time Legion came out. Unbreakable, DS, DH, Sprint Burst. Cheryl has some decent perks.
Well assuming you're here to have fun, I would suggest playing either Oni or Blight. A summary to Blight's ability is that he rushes, bumps into something and gets a period of time to turn before being able rush again and hit survivors or bump something else (Repeatable about 4 times without add-ons). For those two, I would suggest Infectious Fright though for Blight you can substitute it with Compound 21
For the newer survivors, I would suggest you level up Felix. Desperate Measures makes Empathy and Solidarity a lot better while Built to Last is pretty fun on good items like purple medkits or toolboxes. Visionary is also there if you want to go to an indoor map.