results for my DBD killer concept contest!

KILLER TYPE: Werewolf with 3 votes

NATIONALITY: European with 3 votes

BACKSTORY TYPE: Understandable, again with 3 votes

TIMEFRAME: Victorian Era with 3 votes

since it didn't get very many votes (sad) i will be fill in the rest of the categories

Their power will be a combination of transformation, stealth, chase and map manipulation themed around the duality of darkness and light, with the human form using light and divine power to manipulate the map, and the beast form ditching all of that for silent movement and going all in once the hunt begins, with 1 chase perk, 1 hex perk and 1 obsession perk across the board

CHAPTER NAME: Duality of Power

KILLER NAME: The Possessed

keep a eye out in the creations tab over the next few days, I intend on making this a full project, complete with a map and addons, so stay tuned :)

Comments

  • This is so interesting, a werewolf killer would really fit into DBD. I have a few perk ideas if you want to hear?

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    This is so interesting, a werewolf killer would really fit into DBD. I have a few perk ideas if you want to hear?

    I'd love to hear what sort of perk ideas you have, and i'm glad you're excited to see where the concept will go, what sort of ideas are we talking about here?

  • Kind of what I thought Blight would've been from his first little teaser. Looks good so far, I'm excited to see where it goes! A werewolf killer is a killer I would really like to see, second only to a Knight, or some Medieval type killer. Oni is the only one so far and I want more.

  • I'm not a fan of Werewolves but I am a fan of chapter concepts and how they turn out. Keep us updated.

  • I would think the killer is either to be Romanian, due to the fact werewolves and the legends originated from Romania/Transylvania. Or Italian, from what I've read the little Red riding hood story originated in italy and you could pay homage to that fact, but I'll let you decide

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1926337#Comment_1926337

    I'd love to hear what sort of perk ideas you have, and i'm glad you're excited to see where the concept will go, what sort of ideas are we talking about here?

    Well you said you wanted 1 chase perk, 1 hex perk, and 1 obsession perk. I made these before, so here is my ideas.

    Heavy Hitter

    You cripple survivors who try to escape

    After hitting a survivor with your basic attack 5/4/3 times the next survivor you hit will move 50% slower for 3 seconds

    Hex: Unleashed

    A hex that grants you powerful abilities to aid you in your hunt.

    When this particular Hex is cleansed you gain a 10% increase in movement, breaking and attacking speeds for 10/15/20 seconds

    Alone

    You become obsessed with one survivor

    Anytime the obsession performs a cooperative action they suffer from the exposed status effect for 15/20/25 seconds

    Alone has a cooldown of 60 seconds after downing the obsession.

    How is this?

  • I hope this ends up being Gothic Horror.

    It wouldn't make sense for it not to.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1926542#Comment_1926542

    Well you said you wanted 1 chase perk, 1 hex perk, and 1 obsession perk. I made these before, so here is my ideas.

    Heavy Hitter

    You cripple survivors who try to escape

    After hitting a survivor with your basic attack 5/4/3 times the next survivor you hit will move 50% slower for 3 seconds

    Hex: Unleashed

    A hex that grants you powerful abilities to aid you in your hunt.

    When this particular Hex is cleansed you gain a 10% increase in movement, breaking and attacking speeds for 10/15/20 seconds

    Alone

    You become obsessed with one survivor

    Anytime the obsession performs a cooperative action they suffer from the exposed status effect for 15/20/25 seconds

    Alone has a cooldown of 60 seconds after downing the obsession.

    How is this?

    I'll use them, but I will probably change the names to better suit the theming cause these sound kinda generic to me, thanks for the input regardless

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1926588#Comment_1926588

    I'll use them, but I will probably change the names to better suit the theming cause these sound kinda generic to me, thanks for the input regardless

    Yeah no problem. I don't mind changing the names because im not good with making them. If you need any other perk Ideas I can definitely help.

  • @Kellie said:

    I'm not a fan of Werewolves but I am a fan of chapter concepts and how they turn out. Keep us updated.

    i will try, it'll be posted in "Creations" by the end of the week but no promises

  • I'm sad my idea didn't get picked, but I'm still hyped to see how this turns out!

  • It would be interesting if the werewolf transformation progresses when breaking things, or considerably more so when getting stunned.

    So as survivors drop pallets on the map they are giving him the resource to go stronger, and if you time the pallet drop and get the stun, he gets even more angry and more progression to the power. I guess everyone would just drop pallets early, but you are still giving him resource to use at some point.

    If you get a flash light stun it could make him even more angry, doubly so when dropping a survivor. It's like the anti-bully squad killer!

  • @JPA said:

    It would be interesting if the werewolf transformation progresses when breaking things, or considerably more so when getting stunned.

    So as survivors drop pallets on the map they are giving him the resource to go stronger, and if you time the pallet drop and get the stun, he gets even more angry and more progression to the power. I guess everyone would just drop pallets early, but you are still giving him resource to use at some point.

    If you get a flash light stun it could make him even more angry, doubly so when dropping a survivor. It's like the anti-bully squad killer!

    i didn't even consider linking the transformation to a timer that fills more when survivors blind or stun the killer, good thing i'm working on it as i go, hope you don't mind if i use this

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1926632#Comment_1926632

    i didn't even consider linking the transformation to a timer that fills more when survivors blind or stun the killer, good thing i'm working on it as i go, hope you don't mind if i use this

    Nah it's cool