A hatch escape shouldnt count in the MMR-system

It can count for the survivor, but it shouldnt give less points for the killer.

I dont want more killer slugging for the 4k bc of this. It takes not really skill to slug to prevent the hatch escape, so killer who give the survivor a chance, shouldnt be punished with lesser MMR.

Comments

  • We will never know if it will or won't effect the killers or survivors MMR, although I do agree with you that it shouldn't effect the killers MMR while it should effect the survivors.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    We will never know if it will or won't effect the killers or survivors MMR, although I do agree with you that it shouldn't effect the killers MMR while it should effect the survivors.

    They will for sure not tell us everything about the MMR-system, but they will show us some things. To clarify this wouldnt make it abusable.